Monday, September 08, 2008

 

Running Hard

Yesterday I ran 23 miles. That was kinda dumb. But necessary, if I'm going to run the Marine Corps Marathon in 7 weeks.

It occurred to me that, back in April, I had an injury toward the end of the Cherry Blossom 10-Miler that kept me from running for a few weeks. Then I went to Asia for 3 weeks, where road running wasn't much of an option. So I didn't really start running again until I got back in July.

Which means that, in the last 2 months, I've gone from running 3 miles, to running 23.

Not bad.

Later, Stan and I had Kentucky Fried Chicken for dinner. I got Extra Crispy. Because I'd earned it.

Labels:


Comments:
are you dating Stan?
 
i never had kentucky in USA. was told it was disgusting.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?