Tuesday, September 16, 2008

 

You Know...

...I just saw that the Bangkok Marathon is November 23rd...

Hahahahaha NO, don't worry, I'm not going to sign up for it (though I may be in BKK that weekend anyway). I discovered last Saturday that 6 days was not nearly enough time to recover from a 23-mile run and try to do a 15-miler. Lesson learned. No point in trying to do the BKK run only 4 weeks after the race here, especially since I'm signed up for the Singapore marathon 2 weeks later.

But there's always next year...

Also, I saw Get Smart last night with Stan and Adrian at a theater that is also a restaurant/bar (I like those). It was a little different this time, since the last time I saw it, it had Malay and Chinese subtitles.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?