Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Here We Go to Singapore
I'm at Washington National Airport right now waiting for my first flight of the 27-hour trip to Singapore. When I applied for this exchange program almost a year ago I pictured this moment, but can't believe it's actually here. The good-byes were tough, but hey, it's only 4 months. And I'll even be seeing some important people from here during that time. (right, Stan??)
As I prepare to run off on a new adventure, so does the country. This is wild.
I had all sorts of things to write about this last weekend, but I'll have to catch up on those later. Maybe during my layover in Chicago.
As I prepare to run off on a new adventure, so does the country. This is wild.
I had all sorts of things to write about this last weekend, but I'll have to catch up on those later. Maybe during my layover in Chicago.
Labels: Travel