Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Running Man
It turns out one of my colleagues is a runner. By having that sort of athletically-heterosexual-thing in common, I am now "one of the guys."
In other news, I have almost, but not quite, figured out the difference between the 179 bus and the 179A bus.
I ate at a school reception tonight and have no idea what any of the food was.
Finally, I took a walk around more of the campus today and found it has a lot of really nice scenery. And no, I am not talking about the buildings (though they don't suck either).
In other news, I have almost, but not quite, figured out the difference between the 179 bus and the 179A bus.
I ate at a school reception tonight and have no idea what any of the food was.
Finally, I took a walk around more of the campus today and found it has a lot of really nice scenery. And no, I am not talking about the buildings (though they don't suck either).
Labels: Living in SG
