Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Watching Results
Stan and I are sitting here watching election results. My stomach is feeling funny. I don't know if it's because of the results coming in, or maybe just nerves because I'm leaving in the morning, or possibly too many pepperonis on the pizza.
Adrian and I voted this morning. We were in line for more than 2 hours, then spent 20 seconds in the voting booth actually casting our ballots.
I have a friend running for Congress back in Colorado. He has a chance of winning. That would be so cool. It would also be proof that anyone could grow up to be a Congressman. :P
We're still waiting to see which way Virginia will go. But we all did our part today.
Adrian and I voted this morning. We were in line for more than 2 hours, then spent 20 seconds in the voting booth actually casting our ballots.
I have a friend running for Congress back in Colorado. He has a chance of winning. That would be so cool. It would also be proof that anyone could grow up to be a Congressman. :P
We're still waiting to see which way Virginia will go. But we all did our part today.
Labels: Stuff