Sunday, December 14, 2008
Cough Cough
Grrrrrr, I'm feeling a little sick this Sunday. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, and I don't need that right now. It's a shame, I don't have to work tomorrow so was going to take this opportunity to go out to a Sunday night club but finally decided I needed to just chill out at home.
So I just spent a lazy day today, going for coffee, doing a little Christmas shopping and going to a movie ("The Day the Earth Stood Still" -- yay Keanu Reeves!). Yesterday was pretty lazy too, though I got to meet my friend Joshua for coffee. He's my straight friend, and it's nice to have one of those here. :-) Earlier this week I saw Luke for the first time in a few weeks, had dinner and a movie with KK, and also got to celebrate Alan's birthday with him. So it was a week filled with nice guys.
I finally checked out a dance club here and yay for that, because I've found the place I want to spend my Saturday nights. If you're looking for me after midnight you'll find me at Play. I haven't been dancing in FAR too long, so last night felt good, at least until around 3am. Then it was time to go. I found the dance floor crowd moves in a cycle and after you enter the mass you get pushed through the same route and out the other end. After the third time, it's probably time to go.
Here's a question: is it weird to see a guest actor on "Heroes," google him, see in his IMDB profile that he went to the same university as you, then look him up on Facebook, find someone who seems to be him, and e-mail him and ask if he was on "Heroes" last week? Yeah, that's not weird at all, I shouldn't worry about it. Anyway, it was him, and he complimented me on my attention to detail. We determined we had different majors at UVA, and he was there a few years after me.
I'm taking a trip for a few days later this week. More on that to follow.
So I just spent a lazy day today, going for coffee, doing a little Christmas shopping and going to a movie ("The Day the Earth Stood Still" -- yay Keanu Reeves!). Yesterday was pretty lazy too, though I got to meet my friend Joshua for coffee. He's my straight friend, and it's nice to have one of those here. :-) Earlier this week I saw Luke for the first time in a few weeks, had dinner and a movie with KK, and also got to celebrate Alan's birthday with him. So it was a week filled with nice guys.
I finally checked out a dance club here and yay for that, because I've found the place I want to spend my Saturday nights. If you're looking for me after midnight you'll find me at Play. I haven't been dancing in FAR too long, so last night felt good, at least until around 3am. Then it was time to go. I found the dance floor crowd moves in a cycle and after you enter the mass you get pushed through the same route and out the other end. After the third time, it's probably time to go.
Here's a question: is it weird to see a guest actor on "Heroes," google him, see in his IMDB profile that he went to the same university as you, then look him up on Facebook, find someone who seems to be him, and e-mail him and ask if he was on "Heroes" last week? Yeah, that's not weird at all, I shouldn't worry about it. Anyway, it was him, and he complimented me on my attention to detail. We determined we had different majors at UVA, and he was there a few years after me.
I'm taking a trip for a few days later this week. More on that to follow.
Labels: Bars, Living in SG, Movies
Comments:
<< Home
FF: thanks, babe, feeling better :)
K-L-S-P: and thank YOU, too!
S: it's always about balls with you, isn't it? :P
Post a Comment
K-L-S-P: and thank YOU, too!
S: it's always about balls with you, isn't it? :P
<< Home
