Thursday, December 04, 2008

 

A Couple More Notes on Gymming

According to a machine at the gym I have 8% body fat. I doubt the accuracy of that, but still, I want to buy that machine and take it home with me.

I haven't quite gotten the hang of the whole "change in and out of the underwear underneath the towel" thing, but I'm getting there. How come everyone can't just go free and open like we do in the States? (or I'm I being ethnocentric again?)

My trainer seems to feel I'm doing well. I'm not so sure, but I did notice some things were easier tonight.

My trainer also got me started on a protein supplement, while my friend Jasen is getting me started with a multivitamin. I'm going to explode with healthiness.

Just in case people weren't sure, yes, I am running the Singapore Marathon this Sunday.

On an unrelated note, for all you KL boys, someone happened across my blog my googling "midvalley kl gay toilet." It disturbs me they were searching for that, but it disturbs me more that they found my blog that way.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?