Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Almost Home
Sitting in Chicago now. One of the reasons I like using the airline lounges is they tend to be a little quieter than sitting at the gate but today I seem to be followed by annoying people with no social skills who like to talk in very loud voices (so far, I've counted Americans, Canadians, and Russians). I think my patience is worn a little thin following the 13 hour flight or whatever it was from Tokyo. My flight to DC has been delayed a little bit but not enough to be a big problem...poor Stan is tracking the flight changes from home so he doesn't have to sit around the airport waiting for me, and I feel bad because he gets up for work very early and so goes to bed very early, and will be up kinda late tonight because of me. But yay for seeing him very soon!!!
Oh, and I'm resetting my blog clock to DC time, so that may throw things off a bit. hope it doesn't make my computer explode or create a time travel paradox or something.
Oh, and I'm resetting my blog clock to DC time, so that may throw things off a bit. hope it doesn't make my computer explode or create a time travel paradox or something.
Labels: Travel