Tuesday, April 13, 2010

 

A Massage Anecdote

Monday I went for a massage...I think I'm entitled, with a marathon 6 weeks ago, a race this weekend, and another marathon coming in 3 weeks. It was my first time with this massage therapist, and the conversation went something like this:

Massage Therapist: So, how much do you weigh?

Me: 145

MT: And how tall are you?

Me: 5 feet 9 inches

MT: 28?

Me: (thinking, "why is he asking my waist size, and anyway, I'm a 30") Um, excuse me?

MT: 27, 28...how old are you?

Me: .......

MT: .......

Me: I'm 44. And your tip just went WAY up.

Of course, a friend told me later that this particular massage therapist is pretty desperate, so I guess I shouldn't pay much attention to it. But it still felt nice.

Labels:


Comments:
Desperate for.... ?
 
...a man.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?