Sunday, October 26, 2008
Set a Goal, Achieve It. Simple as That
The full commentary will wait until I'm better rested, just know that I successfully finished the Marathon. Here are the stats:
I finished in 4 hours, 36 minutes, and 53 seconds. That's an average pace of 10:34 per mile.
I placed 9,072 out of 18,261 finishers.
Out of 11,120 male finishers, I was number 6,263.
And out of 1,716 men aged 40-44, I was number 1,023.
The average time overall was about 4 minutes slower than mine, so YAY for being above average!
Ethan, Vu, Vinh, and Louise all finished as well. Some friends met us afterwards and we all went for pho. And now I am tired.
Here are some pics from the Washington Post, I hope to have some of my friends' pics up here tomorrow showing the whole crew and I.
I finished in 4 hours, 36 minutes, and 53 seconds. That's an average pace of 10:34 per mile.
I placed 9,072 out of 18,261 finishers.
Out of 11,120 male finishers, I was number 6,263.
And out of 1,716 men aged 40-44, I was number 1,023.
The average time overall was about 4 minutes slower than mine, so YAY for being above average!
Ethan, Vu, Vinh, and Louise all finished as well. Some friends met us afterwards and we all went for pho. And now I am tired.
Here are some pics from the Washington Post, I hope to have some of my friends' pics up here tomorrow showing the whole crew and I.
Comments:
<< Home
That's great. I doubt I'd have lasted a mile :p
Then again, I could be running chasing after one hunk after the other. So who knows... :p
Then again, I could be running chasing after one hunk after the other. So who knows... :p
Good job! Like Savante said, I may end up last if I run and at the same time, keep ogling at hunks all around me.
Post a Comment
<< Home

