Monday, December 01, 2008

 

An Evening at the Clinic

Just a quick "hey!" to the KL boys who came to town last week. DanielHenry, Ben, Froggy and Sinner, I know you guys were really here to see me, and Kylie was just an afterthought. So, thanks!






Labels:


Comments:
OH NO! the close up is damn FUGLY!!! remove it remove it! *sob*sob*
 
I'll take it down if you really, really want, but that's my fave of you...your eyes look so cool in that. Please, can I keep it up, PLEEEEAAASSSEEE???
 
interesting to see pictures of friends I know on your blog.. lovely pics of course!
 
yiks... ben's exposed. HAHA.

and yea leon it's a really small world. read your blog the other day and then saw you commenting on ben's facebook.

:D
 
:O that was tired eyes!! what the heck, ok... keep it :P it has been exposed long enough to been seen already~ :D wakakakaka

and ya Ben is finally Exposed~ so is Sinner~ wakakakaka
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?