Thursday, March 19, 2009
Getting Used to Things Again
I've been back over a week now and things are starting to fall into place. I'm over the jet lag, though I won't stop using that as an excuse to leave work early yet.
I'm slowly getting to see people again. Yesterday I had lunch with Ethan. Saturday I met up with Linh, and will see him tonight. I'm hoping to see River next week before I take off for Chicago (yes, a little travel again, but only for a couple days, and David, can we meet up??).
Stan and I ran an 8K race Sunday. It was his first race ever. last year, this particular race was my first step toward the marathons later in the year, but Stan doesn't plan on marathoning. Actually, until he visited the doctor Monday, he wasn't sure he planned on even walking. I think I may have pushed him so hard that he hurt himself with a touch of tendonitis. Oops. But he's feeling better now. And he looks pretty cute in running clothes.

I'm missing my Singapore friends greatly, but I'll need to write about that later, as right now I'm about to miss my bus.
I'm slowly getting to see people again. Yesterday I had lunch with Ethan. Saturday I met up with Linh, and will see him tonight. I'm hoping to see River next week before I take off for Chicago (yes, a little travel again, but only for a couple days, and David, can we meet up??).
Stan and I ran an 8K race Sunday. It was his first race ever. last year, this particular race was my first step toward the marathons later in the year, but Stan doesn't plan on marathoning. Actually, until he visited the doctor Monday, he wasn't sure he planned on even walking. I think I may have pushed him so hard that he hurt himself with a touch of tendonitis. Oops. But he's feeling better now. And he looks pretty cute in running clothes.

I'm missing my Singapore friends greatly, but I'll need to write about that later, as right now I'm about to miss my bus.
Labels: Friends, Running, Travel, Work
Comments:
<< Home
Would love that! Should actually be in the same city at the same time - won't that be different!
Drop me a line when your schedule comes together. And welcome home!
Post a Comment
Drop me a line when your schedule comes together. And welcome home!
<< Home
