Thursday, June 04, 2009
Week's End Approaching
The week started out nicely with time spent with friends. Friday night I set a new personal record for Distance Parked From The Bar (8 blocks) and Time Spent Looking For A Parking Space (1 hour). Stan heard words come out of my mouth he'd never heard before. But we had a nice time out with friends.
Saturday I helped my friend Kim get packed up as he set out for Chicago. Sorry to see him go. That night Stan and I saw Terminator Salvation, and while it had some interesting moments, it was mostly "eh." But we had ice cream afterwards so yay for that.
Sunday was a day spent downtown. Linh met us for a couple hours and we enjoyed a nice day.
The bulk of the week has been spent on housework, getting travel details together for me and Stan to go to Denver next month (househunting for him) and working on some photo projects. Stan and I went to see Up in 3D and that was very fun, much better than Terminator. And we had pancakes for dinner, so once again, yay for that.
The weekend will be a slow one because I'm headed to my folks' place Saturday for a visit. Since I've been home 3 months and haven't been to see them yet I'm in danger of being dropped out of the will, so I better get down there. Stan is also visiting his parents back home, so we timed our visits right.
It may not sound like an exciting week, but I've enjoyed it. :-)
Saturday I helped my friend Kim get packed up as he set out for Chicago. Sorry to see him go. That night Stan and I saw Terminator Salvation, and while it had some interesting moments, it was mostly "eh." But we had ice cream afterwards so yay for that.
Sunday was a day spent downtown. Linh met us for a couple hours and we enjoyed a nice day.
The bulk of the week has been spent on housework, getting travel details together for me and Stan to go to Denver next month (househunting for him) and working on some photo projects. Stan and I went to see Up in 3D and that was very fun, much better than Terminator. And we had pancakes for dinner, so once again, yay for that.
The weekend will be a slow one because I'm headed to my folks' place Saturday for a visit. Since I've been home 3 months and haven't been to see them yet I'm in danger of being dropped out of the will, so I better get down there. Stan is also visiting his parents back home, so we timed our visits right.
It may not sound like an exciting week, but I've enjoyed it. :-)
Labels: Friends, Life, Relationships